This is a reader supported website. By clicking on product links or other affiliate links, you help us keep producing independent objective analysis at no cost to you. Thanks for your support!
Best Liposomal Turmeric–Liquid Turmeric with Fulvic Acid and Vitamin E
Turmeric’s source is a root that is very common in Asia. It’s a common ingredient in curries, and gives them a distinctive yellow color. In addition to the wonderful flavor it gives food, it may help your body in various ways, among them:
- Improve Glucose metabolism
- Reduce Joint Pain
- Alleviate Chronic Inflammation
- Boost Immune system
- Aid health of our cell membranes
- Prevents Cancer
Consult with your dietitian or other health care practitioner if any of these issues relate to your health.
The Problems with Turmeric Curcumin
Turmeric is a root spice that’s related to ginger. Turmeric and its active ingredient Curcumin have a well trusted reputation for their many health benefits. But people have several objections to using it.
- It’s inconvenient to cook with unless you really enjoy cooking
- It tastes funny to some people
- Who wants to taste the same thing every day?
- You don’t like using it as a spice
- You don’t want to take it as a supplement as a pill or capsule, and besides it doesn’t get absorbed well by your body
Curcumin exerts a wide range of beneficial physiological and pharmacological activities, including antioxidant, anti-amyloid, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-neoplastic, immune-modulating, metabolism regulating, anti-depressant, neuroprotective and tissue protective effects (1)
So what to do? Some turmeric products come as a liquid turmeric extract. But there is a problem there, too, because our digestive system doesn’t let it get to our bloodstream. So much of the benefit is lost. Likewise, the active ingredient in the turmeric root, curcumin and its related curcuminoids, is not readily absorbed by the body.
In this article, we’ll address these issues.
What Is the Difference between Turmeric and Curcumin?
Turmeric is the actual plant. Turmeric root is what’s used for cooking and for its helpful role in improving health. Curcumin is the most active compound. The chemical name for curcumin is curcuminoid It is the extract from the turmeric root, which people buy, if they don’t get the actual root or the powder, or a turmeric supplement in the form of pills, capsules, and so on.
Liposomes: Why This Form of Turmeric Is Best Absorbed
The fact is, that specially processed turmeric (and supplements and related products in general) is best absorbed when it goes through a special process, to become liposomal turmeric, and likewise, its related cousin, liposomal curcumin.
Buy the Best Turmeric: Why is Liposomal Turmeric Best for Your Health?
Liposomes and micelles are special natural chemicals. By treating any nutrient with these materials, they pass through the stomach unaffected by the normal digestive process. The micelles then aids absorption of the nutrient, in this case Turmeric or Curcumin, in the small intestine. This liposomal process differentiates Purathrive products from other forms of turmeric such as the natural turmeric root, turmeric pills, capsules, and likewise, curcumin supplements in their usual pill or capsule form
Research into liposome delivery systems is expanding into different areas including vitamins, minerals…..
Micelles used as carriers for therapeutics in aqueous media can carry lipophilic drugs within its core while micelle’s surface binds polar molecules. Improved aqueous solubility and thus better intestinal permeability of micelles is achieved by formation of polymeric micelles(2)
What Makes Purality Liposomal Supplements and Vitamins Different?
- All Purality products are made with micelles and liposomes.
- Liposomes protect the nutrient in the presence of stomach acid which digests food
- After passing from the stomach into the small intestine, the microscopic micelles allow the nutrient to be absorbed
- The combination of micelles and liposome phospholipids results in nutrients to become far more bioavalable
- Supplements without the liposomal and micelle advantage generally are not absorbed well, resulting in the ‘expensive pee’ problem
- Liposomes and micelles are part of your body makeup, so they’re natural and safe, unlike other types of food additives. And since nutrients can be more concentrated, a little goes a long way–Up to 185X better absorbed!(3)
- Purality herbal and vitamin supplements are all certified by the US Food and Drug Administration
- They’re made in a GMP compliant laboratory in the United States State of California
- They conform to the strict California Prop 65 safety standard and are free of lead, and other toxic minerals
- Soy free
- non GMO
- Gluten free, which results in less likelihood of allergic reaction
- Rigorously tested by an independent third party, which is itself licensed and accredited
- The curcumin test involves the HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography)
- Free of radioactivity, using the Fluke 481 Radiation Detection Meter
- All Certified Organic and free of chemical herbicides, pesticides, antibiotics, and are non irradiated
Enhanced with Fulvic Acid
Unlike other Turmeric supplements, Purality Liposomal Turneric also includes Fulvic Acid in its formulation of ingredients.
What is Fulvic Acid? Here is what Pubmed Has to Say
Fulvic acid (FvA), one such NHP, comes from humic substances produced by microorganisms in soil. Traditional medicine and modern research claim FvA can modulate the immune system, influence the oxidative state of cells, and improve gastrointestinal function(5)
Fulvic Acid is a naturally occurring chemical that comes from soil and is extracted using water and CO2, and carries a variety of nutrients beneficial to the human body sush as hormones, fatty acids, ketones, flavinoids, vitamins and minerals. Fulvic acid aids digestion and helps the body to absorb nutrients more efficiently. It may have these benefits –although more evidence is needed to verify these uses(2):
- Reduces inflammation
- May slow progress of some cancers
- Aid with brain disorders such as Alzheimer’s Disease
- May prevent allergic reactions
- Has immune enhancing and anti oxidant effects
Needless to say, this very high standard of quality is not cheap, but Purality offers a great price, plus bulk discounts
- Three Bottles—15% Discount
- Six Bottles—25%
- Subscription qualify for an additional 10% off
An Excellent 180 Day Period to Decide
Purality has so much faith in their products, that you can get a refund for any reason up to 180 days, simply return any unused product (empty any already opened bottle before mailing back).
Optimal Liposomal Curcumin Supplement–The Best Liposomal Curcumin
If you prefer liposomal curcumin, you can find the best liposomal curcumin also at the Purality website.
Great Customer Service
To Buy Turmeric , if you need any service or answer any questions go to the Purathrive Website,
Orders and shipping go directly from their online store.
Purality offers great customer service, available for a quick e-mail response, online chat, or phone call seven days a week
Disclaimer: * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your healthcare professional before using any supplement that could affect your specific situation.
I am the founder and creator of For-Knees, the magnetic knee compression sleeve, and founder of the For-Knees website. I am now 72 year old. However, I take no medications, and when I checked my Fitness Age, I registered between 37-41.
When I am not working on my website, my favorite exercises are pushups (I can do 50 at one set) and yoga, which keeps me flexible and helps my knees.